You can connect multiple devices at the same time but make sure about router that it is throwing good and proper connection. Set router free – do not hide it, no matter how ugly it looks like because the live internet connection coming from it gives access to internet on multiple devices simultaneously. It is advised not to hide it at the back of PC or in cupboard, never mess its wires with other wires.
There is a possibility that you get a little slow speed because everybody in house makes use of internet at very high range. So, it is strictly recommended to avoid interference from other devices such as treadmill, Bluetooth speaker etc. If you still face any issue while connecting to multiple devices, call our technical support team at Toll Free 1-888-829-5515.
In this case, reset router to default factory settings or log in to router to get the password. If this doesn’t work, redo NETGEAR Extender Setup with experts’ guidance and assistance on 1-888-829-5515.
Be certain that router is properly plugged into power socket and throwing active signals. Range extenders vanish all barriers that come in the path of internet speed. It also provides a safe, secure and reliable network. In case extender and router do not provide high speed internet, set up them again by taking help from experts at 1-888-829-5515.
Grab any wired device; computer or laptop. Launch a web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and log in to range extender. Once logged in successfully, enter default username and password. Finally, re-enter old password and then set a new password. In case of any trouble, give us a call at 1-888-529-5515.
First of all, we would like to congratulate you to switching to NETGEAR product. This was the finest and smartest decision ever taken. Now, let’s come back to your question. Here are the steps to set up NETGEAR Range Extender manually:
- Power on extender.
- Go to mywifiext.net web user interface.
- Use an email for creating account with password as ‘password’.
- Click on router network.
- Type password of your choice and click on Continue.
- At last, click on Finish button appearing on next screen.
NETGEAR Range Extender has been set up. Feel free to call our technical team on Toll Free number 1-888-829-5515 for assistance.
At times, users may experience problems while using NETGEAR Extender. So, it is better to reset the device to factory settings. Follow the steps to do so:
- Use Ethernet cable to connect extender.
- Once done, you will be redirected to NETGEAR Genie page.
- Enter the default username and password.
- Click on Settings button.
- Finally, hit Reset button.
- Confirm the action by selecting the Yes option.
Now, your device has been reset to factory default settings. If you are unable to reset extender by following the aforementioned steps, give us a call at 1-888-829-5515 and get assistance from knowledgeable experts.
Let’s have a look at the steps to connect NETGEAR EX6100 Extender using WPS:
- To get started, press the WPS button.
- WPS light on extender starts blinking.
- If extender gets properly configured with router, 3 solid green lights will come into view.
- Repeat the step 2 for 5GHz band.
In this way, one can easily connect NETGEAR EX6100 Extender. For any help, call us at 1-888-829-5515.